This entry is shamefully borrowed from the zentai forum;
Thanks to the poster Zetaill for this
how do you persuade your girlfrind or a model to pose in a zentai?
Here are some does and donts :
- Have a clear photo/video project in mind with scenario, technique, timing, expected result, etc.
- Explain that project to her clearly with technical details
- Show similar work you like and she could be proud of modelling
- Introduce zentai as a "special effect" prop, this must not be the main subject of your project
- Have a perfect, professionnal shooting approach. Prepare everything carefully (including some water or orange juice for her)
- Show how a zentai works, make jokes, find it funny, admit it can be strange for her to wear it
- Reassure her on her look
- Focus on HER image, the graphical result
- Show her beautiful results that make her feel like do it again and her friends jealous
- Be patient. A first "no" is never definite...
- Girls with some ballet or contemporary dance experience are used to wearing tightfitting outfits and they may produce better image results.
- Focus on wearing a zentai
- Be vague in your intentions
- Have a messy shooting organization
- Attach too much importance on the event
- Make it solemn
- Force her wearing a hood if she does not want to
- Put a sexual/sex appeal dimension in wearing a zentai
- Try to seduce your model
- Show yourself in zentai to start with
- Show a zentai turns you on