Free Delivery Worldwide

All Spandex Free Delivery worldwide at http://www.legwearuk.co.uk/















Wednesday 6 May 2009

The Spandex Questionnaire Number 3


lycra_angel from Southampton (UK)

1. What sparked your interest in Spandex?
It was seeing cyclists cycle past me when I was about 12, and just being amazed at what they were wearing.
2. What are your spandex interests?
I like cycling gear, as well as zentai. Superhero gear too.
3. What is your favourite item of spandex clothing?
I think it would be my cycling skin suit which I wear over a all in one lycra suit.
4. Are you into Zentais?
Yes I am. the first time I saw a picture of a guy in one, I thought it was way too out there and never thought i'd like them. but as my lycra interest grew, so did the ammount of lycra I wore in one go. So I bit the bullet and brought a zentai. But alas did not like the feel of it on me. so sold it on ebay. But it wasn't long and I brought another one, and love the feeling of being head to toe in lycra.
5. What Spandex websites do you use?
6. What celebrity would you like to see in Spandex?
David Beckham
7. What is your spandex fantasy ?
Being tied up in lycra and....played with

No comments:

Post a Comment